Queen of the Quadratic

Friday, September 19, 2008

Homecoming and Tests

Perhaps homecoming is not the best day to give a test. One of the senior guys in my precal class was wearing a mum on each bicep while taking his exam. Each time he needed to erase, his arm made a tinkling sound and I couldn't help but laugh (as quietly as was humanly possible).

The girls were heavily weighted down with mums too. Several of them, mindful of the level of concentration going on in the room, were walking VERY slowly to minimize the noise. One girl decided that she didn't care one way or the other and walked briskly to my desk to turn in the first section of the test. Though I thought it was hilarious, I decided to say, "SHHHHH" loudly to which she apologized profusely. I had to confess I was joking.

The whole situation was hilarious. I'm sure I'll forget about homecoming being a less than desirable day for an exam by next year : )

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home