Queen of the Quadratic

Saturday, January 10, 2009

UIL Mathematics

Had a meet today at a local high school. Two of my kids placed in mathematics (5th and 4th place). One placed third in number sense. I expected another to place in number sense as well, but he is out of practice apparently so he made careless mistakes.

We had a good time between tests playing games. I always enjoy spending time with those young men and women. They are so bright, and inquisitive. I wish they were all like my math team.

It would be a dream come true

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

It may therefore be necessary to subdivide mathematical thinking into more specific and more general (less well defined) skills. These and many other elements within our mathematical thinking list require more research. how to master math

8:22 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home